In January we introduced a new package called What A Girl (or Guy!) Wants. It was born out of the many requests to incorporate some type of reception option. It is not a traditional reception as you may expect but it is still a very lovely option. It looks more like an awesome dinner party to celebrate your wonderful day with 40 of your nearest and dearest. It is an all inclusive package which means you don't have to do anything but pick your menu (food additional cost) and show up! The packages starts at $2,500 and it includes:
- Wedding Ceremony
- Use of our fully decorated venue for up to 3 hours
- Choice of entry and exit music and reception music
- Round Tables with Sweetheart table for the couple
- Decorative centerpieces and linens
- China, Glassware, Flatware
- 2 Servers and 1 bartendar (if applicable)
- Two tier wedding cake or gourmet mini cupcakes
- Assortment of beverages (soda, water, tea, lemonade)
- Champagne or sparkling cider toast for all guests
- Up to 40 guests max
A couple can select from AMAZING menus created specifically for our venue by two of the areas tops chefs. The food is an additional cost but the price depends on the menu you choose. (Click here to see our menus).
The pictures shown below are from Nicole and Kiwinzi's January 24th wedding. The room looked beautiful!!