Philadelphia Wedding Chapel
Terms and Conditions
(Updated as of January 1, 2017)
These terms and conditions are a contract between the couple and The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel ("PWC"). Paying a deposit is considered acceptance of these terms and conditions and signature in electronic format is the equivalent of signing a paper contract with PWC.
We are very excited that you have chosen The Philadelphia Wedding Chapel ("PWC") for your wedding. Below is very important information, which will help make your day as stress free and seamless as possible. Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
- All deposits become non-refundable upon booking.
- Payments for our Make It Legal and ELOPE! packages are paid in full and are non-refundable once booked.
- Bookings for ANY package made 14 days or less before the requested date are due in full and non-refundable once booked.
- The doors to the chapel open 15 minutes prior to scheduled ceremony for ALL guests unless otherwise approved by the Philadelphia Wedding Chapel staff.
- One member of the Couple, should arrive 15 minutes early to process paperwork. Please complete our Client Information Form in advance of arrival.
- The Couple MUST ARRIVE ON TIME. This is very importance because we often host more than one wedding in a day and it is very likely there may be another wedding scheduled immediately before or after yours.
- There is a fifteen (15) minute grace period on arrivals. After 15 minutes, a $25.00 late fee will be applied for every 15 minutes the couple is late and must be paid before the signed license is released. Any couple arriving 15 minutes late or more may need to have their ceremony rescheduled. All monies paid become non-refundable.
- Please note your ceremony will still end at its originally scheduled time, even if it starts late.
- The space has been reserved exclusively for your use for the amount of time designated by your particular package.
- A valid marriage license is required to get married in PA. We CANNOT issue your marriage license. Please contact your local marriage bureau to apply for your license. The Couple must bring their marriage license and valid photo ID on the date of the ceremony. Ceremony will absolutely not take place without it.
- The couple must come fully dressed. There are no accommodations for dressing at the chapel.
- Final payment is due five (5) days before the ceremony for all ceremonies. A reservation reminder will be sent prior to the ceremony containing a link to pay the balance. The balance may be paid earlier. However, payments made less than five (5) days before the scheduled ceremony will incur a $25.00 late payment fee. If final payment is not received 24 hours prior to the ceremony, the ceremony is automatically removed from our calendar due to non-payment.
- Downgrades in packages are not permitted once booked. Upgrades are allowed if our schedule permits.
- No changes are not permitted to packages or guests count 7 days or less prior to ceremony. All changes are based on our availability and are NOT automatic or guaranteed.
- NO CONFETTI, GLITTER, RICE or BUBBLES PERMITTED ON THE PREMISES
- Couple grants permission to Philadelphia Wedding Chapel to use their images and/or photographs solely for promotional, marketing and advertising purposes only via web, print, broadcast or social media.
- All deposits become non-refundable and non-transferable upon booking. Our Make It Legal and ELOPE! packages become non-refundable once booked.
- All cancellations MUST be in writing. You can send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Cancellations require a minimum of 14 days notice for all packages. Exception: All DELUXE and PREMIUM packages require 30 days notice of cancellation.
- Bookings made outside of the 14 day cancellation policy require payment in full. Payments immediately become non-refundable upon booking.
- Cancellation notice given less than 14 days prior to scheduled wedding will require full payment of the remaining balance of the original package price. All monies paid up to the point of cancellation also become non-refundable if cancellation is made 14 days or less prior to scheduled ceremony.
- If adequate cancellation notice is provided, any monies paid in excess of the deposit minus a 10% administrative fee will be refunded in like form of payment within 30 days.
- Notice of less than 30 days for any DELUXE and PREMIUM package will require full payment of the remaining balance of the original package price and will be charged to the credit card on file unless other payment arrangements are approved. All monies paid up to the point of cancellation also become non-refundable if cancellation is made 14 days or less prior to scheduled ceremony.
- If a couple needs to cancel a scheduled wedding date for any reason, we will make every attempt to reschedule the date within 60 days based on our availability but there is no guarantee another suitable date will be available.
- Previously paid deposits will not be applied towards the new date if the new date is more than 60 days after than the original date. Any rescheduled date outside of the 60 days will be considered a new reservation and a new depsosit will be required.
- Couples may reschedule their wedding date once without penalty and apply any paid deposit(s) to the new date and time scheduled within 60 days of the original booking. Any subsequent changes or rescheduling of a "no show" appointment will be considered a new reservation.
By attaching your electronic signature, you acknowledge that you have read the following terms and conditions and agree to the same. Please "sign" your name by typing it below.